位于科德角, Latham Centers is a leader in special education 和 therapeutic services for children 和 adults with disabilities. Our 住宅 therapeutic school serves 麻萨诸塞州, 纽约，和 beyond.
Children's Residential 项目招生
Latham Centers treats boys 和 girls, 年龄8-22, 发育迟缓, emotional 和 behavioral challenges, 二氏综合征, 以及创伤或依恋问题. We focus on highly individualized treatment that supports both the student 和 the family.
Latham Centers' Children's Program offers educational, 职业, 住宅, 社会, clinical 和 therapeutic resources which include:
- Separate academic 和 住宅 faculty;
- Licensed teachers 和 speech, physical 和 occupational therapists;
- Master's level clinicians serve as liaisons from home to school to residences;
- Multi-sensory learning environment with current technology utilized throughout the school 和 住宅 programs;
- Researched 和 validated instructional methods 和 therapeutic approaches;
- Real-life opportunities for generalization of skills both on 和 off campus;
- Social skills 和 pragmatics integrated within all aspects of the programs;
- Comprehensive health care services;
- Wide range of after-school 和 weekend activities;
- Sports 和 职业 opportunities;
- Safe, supportive, structured environment in which to learn 和 grow.
Latham Centers is approved by the 麻萨诸塞州 Department of Elementary 和 Secondary Education (DESE) 和 is licensed by the Department of Early Education 和 Care (DEEC). Our 住宅 therapeutic school provides treatment services to approximately 45 students, 一周7天, 一年365天. We are also nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation.
When in-state options are not available, Latham Centers has been approved to admit students from:
We continue to accept students from state that do not have a formal approval process. Recent students have hailed from Alaska, Ohio, 和 Virginia.
Adult Residential 和 Shared Living
Located in Southeastern 麻萨诸塞州 和 Cape Cod, Latham provides community living opportunities for adults with disabilities including 二氏综合征. Latham Centers is licensed by the Department of Developmental 服务 (DDS), 和 our Adult 项目 offer 职业, 住宅, 社会 和 clinical resources which include:
- Group home community residences serving 4-5 adults;
- Shared Living community residences each serving 1 adult;
- Independent Living serving adults living in community apartments 和 condominiums;
- Individualized services to meet each individual’s unique needs. Support ranges from intensive 24-hour supervision to drop-in case man年龄ment;
- Community based health providers;
- Access to community based day programming.
- Support from our caring 和 highly trained staff;
- Assistance with daily routines, community integration, 和 behavioral therapies.